Gain experience and get paid on your summer vacation!
June 13, 2016 – August 5, 2016
Who is eligible to participate?
- Students must be at least 16 years old and able to work in the US by June 13, 2016.
- They must have at least a 3.0 (85) cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and a solid attendance record. (No exceptions)
- They must be a sophomore or a junior at any Dallas public or charter high school.
- Fellows must participate in at least one full day of the Mayors Intern Fellows Program Business 101 training session prior to beginning their internship.
- Fellows must participate in community service day.
- Fellows must participate in 3 day leadership development workshop.
- Fellows must obtain a letter of recommendation from their campus leadership.
For more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org