How does it work?
- Students attend an information session at their local campus for program orientation and expectations (contact your EIF advisor or campus facilitator)
- Students fill out the application form online which includes a short essay portion
- Students attend at least one full day of the scheduled training sessions
- Student applications will be available for viewing online to the companies starting in March 2016
- Companies view the applications and send back to EIF a short list of the students they want to interview
- EIF conducts an internship job fair April 8, 2016 where all qualified candidates will get a chance to be interviewed by all the companies present
- EIF matches the students to companies based on company preference and student fit
- Students selected will attend a Leadership Development Workshop in June.
- Students selected will start their paid 8-week internship June 13, 2016 – August 5, 2016
For more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org